Greetings, I'm Dey!




Hello, everyone! :)

My name is Dainisya Naragita Putri, for short Dey. I am 17 years old and I was born in Bandung on February 2nd, 2005. I have 2 older brothers and a younger brother that I love. They can be really annoying sometimes, but I still love them tho :D. 

Me me me me me! :D


Me and my bros <3

I love watching animes and movies. I also love to read mangas and novels. My favorite author in the whole world is Jane Austen, because she created many masterpieces and every word that she used in her books are poetic and challenging for me, because most of them are hardly used on a  daily basis. To strengthen my knowledge of the language, I sometimes write a story in English (even though most of them are sucks). I'm currently watching "Girl From Nowhere" and I definitely recommend it!!! I will give it a 10/10 because the characters and the plot itself are amazing. 

That's all I can tell you about myself. You're a real one if you read all of this until the end! ily <3

Also, I hope you enjoy every content that I created in this blog and I also hope they can inspire you! :))

—with love, dey.

Comments

Popular Posts